Business Blogging – SEO and an Audience?
Blogging for business is not a new subject. In fact, you can find thousands of articles discussing the benefits, downfalls, and process to blogging for business. In this post we’re simply going to discuss one issue…
Can you build an audience while writing for SEO?
Yes! You just need to understand how to inject quality SEO into a post that is helpful and relevant to the audience you’re trying to reach!
1. Identify a problem/issue your audience is facing.
2. If you have domain knowledge and can speak to this, then move to step 3. If not, do your research to find a solution or come to a conclusion you believe.
3. Write an article as if speaking to an individual in which you’re invested enough to share your true thoughts and feelings. How would you speak to a friend over coffee about an issue you have knowledge? How would you speak with a long time client on an issue you know how to solve? Write this way.
4. Use tools like Google Keyword, or if you have an audience that you’re connected with through social media identify the keywords they’re using to describe the problem.
5. Add these keywords into your post copy, headline, image meta, etc. Don’t over do it! The goal is to still have your voice, but speak your clients’ language.
Boom! SEO optimized blog post that both supports building an audience and getting SEO. Click here more information about SEO or SEN (search engine marketing)?
- Business Blogging for Trust in 2 Simple Steps
- Business Blogging – The System of Consistency
- Business Blogging – Building Trust One Step at a Time
- Business Blogging: 3 Quick Ways to Get Subscribers
- Business Blogging Success Summit 2011 by Social Media Examiner and Blog World