Collaborative Business Blogging: Delivering Better Stories
Collaborative blogging has it’s origins in Higher Education. Colleges were the first ones to really understand the power of involving multiple contributors (ie students) into a single collaborative blog. They were also the first ones to experience the pain of managing all these contributors manually!
Fast forward a few years and companies are now starting to catch up and look seriously at implementing collaborative blogs which involve not just the marketing guy, but many people throughout their organization. Enabling this transition to collaborative blogging are the higher-end business blogging platforms, such as our own InnoBlogs platform.
One of our favorite partners is Mike Brown, CEO at Brainzooming – a innovative business consulting firm. In fact we have two InnoBlogs implementations in process right now – both of which are in conjunction with Brainzooming.
Mike wrote a blog post today with Seven Tips for delivering better stories with Collaborative blogs. It’s great info and well worth the read. It does a nice compare & contrast with single author vs. multi author blogs. Hop on over to Mike’s blog to check it out.
- Business Blogging Success Summit 2011 by Social Media Examiner and Blog World
- InnoGage joins the WhippleHill Technology Ecosystem with InnoBlogs: Collaborative Blogging Platform
- Business Blogging Tip #3 Be Strategically Focused
- Business Blogging Tip: 3 ways to Be the Brand
- How to run a business blog with minimal time