Business Blogging and SEO: The SEA to interview Tom Williams of Innogage
On Wednesday, May 9th at 1:30 pm EDT, I will be interviewed by the Search Engine Academy on how to use a collaborative blog to reach your business blogging goals faster and optimize for Search Engines. We will be talking about all kinds of cool stuff like business blogging software, blogging tips for business and the basics of blogging for business. The interview will be conducted by Nancy Wigal and Tom Petty (no, not the musician… although that would be cool…) from the Search Engine Academy. The Search Engine Academy is a skilled team of SEO practitioners who teach SEO strategies across the globe to individuals, companies and organizations.
The Webinar is free and you might even learn something you didn’t know! Please join up if you are able.
If you want to read the full Press Release, you can do so here.
I hope to have you on the Webinar!! Drop me a comment on this blog post if you can make it!
- Business Blogging on Digital 411 – Talktainment Internet Radio: Tom Williams Guest
- Search Engine Academy chooses Innoblogs as its business blogging software
- Business Blogging Success Summit 2011 by Social Media Examiner and Blog World
- The 5 Most Common Business Blogging Mistakes
- Business Blogging Tip #3 Be Strategically Focused