Collaborative blogging as your business blogging engine
Your business has a lot of knowledgeable employees. They may products, perform services, talk to customers and know your market and your industry. They spend their days on your product line, in your HR department, in your back office, on the sales force, in customer service and elsewhere.
So tell me – why do you relegate the responsibility of your business blog to the marketing department? Marketers are talented communicators and blog writers but it is impossible for marketers to know as much about your products and services as those people on the front lines. Marketers can preach the company line but they may not be the best ones to do your business blog writing.
Instead – try recruiting different people inside your company to create the blog content and have the marketing department review and edit the blogs before release and promote the blog posts after release. By using a collaborative writing program such as this you will be able to:
- spread out the content creation burden
- obtain deeper product and/or service content than marketers can produce
- allow the marketers to add real value through editorial review, imagery, and content distribution
Recruit 10 writers and have them create one post each for a month. You’ll be amazed at the end result. If you want to take this challenge and would like some free help, drop us a note at our contact link. We would be happy to provide you with additional free advice and counsel to put you on the road to success!
- Collaborative Business Blogging: Delivering Better Stories
- Business Blogging for Trust in 2 Simple Steps
- Business Blogging: 3 Quick Ways to Get Subscribers
- Business Blogging – The System of Consistency
- Business Blogging – Building Trust One Step at a Time