ST-Ericsson chooses InnoBlogs for its business blogging platform
It’s official. InnoGage is powering up the big boys with our business blogging software, InnoBlogs.
In conjunction with our good friends at Crown Partners, InnoGage launched ST-Ericsson’s Technology Blog at the Mobile World Congress to help drive ST-Ericsson’s corporate strategy of increased communication and engagement with the mobile technology world.
ST-Ericsson, a joint venture between STMicroelectronics and Ericsson is a $3.6B company that produces cutting edge technologies focused heavily on the mobile computing industry. Most people don’t know that some of the most critical components inside their mobile phone or Android device come from ST-Ericsson. If the phone is the chassis, ST-Ericsson is the v-8 engine.
ST-Ericsson’s Technology blog was created to produce real high tech content that is focused on the mobile tech community. Most recently, ST-Ericsson has been embedding some videos from the Mobile World Congress. If you’re into mobile technology, you’re going to want to watch these.
- InnoGage joins the WhippleHill Technology Ecosystem with InnoBlogs: Collaborative Blogging Platform
- InnoGage Releases Feature Rich Business Class Blogging Platform
- How to run a business blog with minimal time
- Business Blogging Tip #3 Be Strategically Focused
- Business Blogging Success Summit 2011 by Social Media Examiner and Blog World