Content Marketing and Business Blogging – a quick overview
I was recently asked to lecture on Content Marketing and Business Blogging at Sinclair College in Dayton Ohio. What I love about presenting at conferences and colleges is it always makes me take a big step back and look at the information through fresh eyes.
This time I added a new classification to content channels. I had always talked about the “home base” (websites and blogs) and social “outposts” (facebook, twitter, linkedin…) but I never had a good description for channels that you control but that don’t really “live” on a Home base or an outpost. Channels such as Webinars, Email Marketing, Podcasts, Whitepapers…etc.
You’ll have to check out my presentation on slideshare below to find out what new bucket I created for these media channels! I know it’s always hard to view a presentation without the verbal commentary so if you have any questions, please drop me a comment.
- Our business blogging software really is incredibly easy to use – case study
- ST-Ericsson chooses InnoBlogs for its business blogging platform
- Getting the Most out of your Business Blogging: Re-purpose your Content
- Business Blogging Success Summit 2011 by Social Media Examiner and Blog World
- Business Blogging Tip #2: Get R.I.C.E. – Relevance, Interactivity, Context, Ease of use